Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

25ft surf boats

The Hulk

Surfed the ZX5 back in the fall. Definitely a nice boat inside and out, super luxurious and comfortable. Compared to the Rzx3 it didn’t feel as deep but that might have been from the added length. 

The wave was overly steep when I rode it, almost too steep, you came barreling down way too fast. I have heard when using added pnp in the bow it does help a ton. I didn’t get a chance to ride the regular wave which I look a lot better than the goofy with added length to compensate fir the height. But on a 150k boat this shouldn’t be the situation. 

Not 25’ but the tige zx1 is stealing a ton of the market share with the competition, being a deep boat with a comparable size to the traditional 22/23 footers. 

These new boats are getting so overly expensive. G’s up here in Canada for 200k easy. Used 2018 g25 right now for 199k. How long is this going to go on for?

On 2/22/2019 at 8:30 AM, granddaddy55 said:

I luv the huge cockpit covering Bimini they put on these things, their massive and seems to really protect from the sun

I have it on my 257. It works well. It was a 3k upgrade...I think..

12 hours ago, Cole2001 said:

Surfed the ZX5 back in the fall. Definitely a nice boat inside and out, super luxurious and comfortable. Compared to the Rzx3 it didn’t feel as deep but that might have been from the added length. 

The wave was overly steep when I rode it, almost too steep, you came barreling down way too fast. I have heard when using added pnp in the bow it does help a ton. I didn’t get a chance to ride the regular wave which I look a lot better than the goofy with added length to compensate fir the height. But on a 150k boat this shouldn’t be the situation. 

Not 25’ but the tige zx1 is stealing a ton of the market share with the competition, being a deep boat with a comparable size to the traditional 22/23 footers. 

These new boats are getting so overly expensive. G’s up here in Canada for 200k easy. Used 2018 g25 right now for 199k. How long is this going to go on for?

Till the next (great)recession...

16 hours ago, Lees23 said:

How about the Heyday 25’ boat being an 8’ beam..?? That’s crazy. 

not sure how you fit 17ppl?... maybe you have to triple up on ballast babes? 

image.png.4494e5d65e5147c18cb6f7b2f7301668.png

29 minutes ago, granddaddy55 said:

The vids of wave looked very good at the NC Wakesurf event at end of season 

I'm all for the price point and wave, I just can't believe the use if space, change it to a normal layout and they'll do some damage in the industry at half price points