Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

dimensions in bow 2017 23lsv

JMVOTTO

11 minutes ago, dalt1 said:

What are you doing with that hole? I keep my bimini boot rolled up and stored in that hole.

I put the PVC in there to support the carpeted HDPE seat cushion panel for when I ran the 750 bag on it. That way it helped to keep the front tank from getting crushed. Really not much else to do with it. You might be able to get a lead bag in it.

6 minutes ago, wdr said:

I put the PVC in there to support the carpeted HDPE seat cushion panel for when I ran the 750 bag on it. That way it helped to keep the front tank from getting crushed. Really not much else to do with it. You might be able to get a lead bag in it.

I wouldn't even think about a 750 hurting my bow tank. Do you really think it i a valid concern?

Hadn’t noticed anything to be concerned about before I put it in there, but I am a glass half fulll kind of guy for I bet a near $300 plastic tank. I had a ton of PVC left over from when we built, I figured it couldnt hurt. 

Edited by wdr

I think the hole is in there for support in the middle so it doesn't crush just a triangle shaped hard tank 

I want to put 25 lb of lead in there 

Thanks for the dimensions 

Edited by JMVOTTO
3 hours ago, JMVOTTO said:

I think the hole is in there for support in the middle so it doesn't crush just a triangle shaped hard tank 

I want to put 25 lb of lead in there 

Thanks for the dimensions 

Yep support, Moeller does the fuel tank the same way.