Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sea-Dek flooring

Swade

Hey guys just bought a T22 2014, got a quote to do the sea-dek flooring of $2000 CAD (not under the seats or rails). Is it worth it? Has anyone done it and Is it easy to do myself?

+1 for the GS. I bought it to replace my snap in carpet and got the stink eye from the wife all winter for buying it. After a couple weekends on it you would of thought she was selling the stuff for a living. Great customer service in my experience s well.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Swade said:

Hey guys just bought a T22 2014, got a quote to do the sea-dek flooring of $2000 CAD (not under the seats or rails). Is it worth it? Has anyone done it and Is it easy to do myself?

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll hook ya up! TMC members also get a discount. 

[email protected]

I have it in my new Axis, I also redid my old Enzo with it.  I like it, don't get me wrong, that said in my last 23 LSV I had the basic carpet, and never once did I feel like I needed anything more.  In fact in some ways the carpet is more durable/easier to keep clean/doesn't show its dirt.  

Now if my carpet disappeared the next day would I have done something like gator?  Probably.  Putting it in isn't all that tough, pretty easy d-i-y.

• 3 weeks later...

Got Gatorstep after 3 1/2 seasons. Took them forever to get it to me (ordered in like February and didn't come until June.) I think it was a lot closer to $1000 than $2000, but I do like it. Way better than the snap in carpet.