Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Measuring Fuel Flow.

The link to the MXZ in the “main” forum showing the GPH has me wondering, can we as owners access that part of the computer? 

Is there something like and OBII port and a scanner or computer interface I can access with? 

Swapping from 1235 to 2419 and adding FAE this year and would like to do some comparisons.  I think it would be fun. 

2010LSV for reference. 

Take a look here:
https://www.wakegarage.com/projects-archive/miscellaneous-projects/accurate-fuel-flow-gauge-r110

The computer has the information, but we've only tested this as far back as a 2013. In theory, anything from 2009+ will work the same. Unfortunately LinearLogic/ScanGauge doesn't have a logging option so plotting speed vs. RPM vs. GPH isn't possible. (yet) We've asked them about it a few times, and I'm hoping to continue that conversation. Being able to pull all the MEFI data in .csv from a microSD card would be the ultimate solution.

2 hours ago, mikeo said:

Take a look here:
https://www.wakegarage.com/projects-archive/miscellaneous-projects/accurate-fuel-flow-gauge-r110

The computer has the information, but we've only tested this as far back as a 2013. In theory, anything from 2009+ will work the same. Unfortunately LinearLogic/ScanGauge doesn't have a logging option so plotting speed vs. RPM vs. GPH isn't possible. (yet) We've asked them about it a few times, and I'm hoping to continue that conversation. Being able to pull all the MEFI data in .csv from a microSD card would be the ultimate solution.

WOW! Thank you! That's really cool! 

And you're right! A .csv would nerd-worthy! I would love that!

Edited by Ryan1776