Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dent in tower... 2014 23LSV

wakefrankNL

Yes... drove out of storage yesterday in hurry.. yeah yeah I know..

now i have a nasty dent in the tower just below the tower light.. any thoughts? Car body work shop or how did those who went before me had it fixed.. 

thanks for your help.. and yes.. I know.. 

On 2/2/2019 at 2:40 AM, wakefrankNL said:

Yes... drove out of storage yesterday in hurry.. yeah yeah I know..

now i have a nasty dent in the tower just below the tower light.. any thoughts? Car body work shop or how did those who went before me had it fixed.. 

thanks for your help.. and yes.. I know.. 

Check the tower base to make sure you did not stress crack the gel.  You gotta hit that tower pretty hard to dent it.  Is it the cross bar or front hoop?  Pics would help...

Edited by Fman

Dropbox 23LSV

have a look at the pic.

gelcoat is not cracked. It is indeed the front hoop.

talked to a body shop and they advices to completely take off the chrome part, fixe the dent, and since chrome is very strong they will redo it (crime that is) so it will be basically invisible. 

Thanks for your Feedbacks!