Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Heater Tube relocation

KHaglan

I have 15 VLX22 I bought a few months ago.  The previous owner had a custom sub installed which interfered with the existing heater tube pullout.  I would like to relocate it and was wondering if anyone else has gotten creative about where they installed their heat tubes other than the factory location 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how helpful this will be. But I mounted mine under the starboard seat just behind the cooler. (2010LSV)

I ran one tube up to the drivers seat.
Cut a hole for one hot tube right by the heater, and pulled a cup holder and put a heater vent there, that you can pull out. It's not a pull out hot tube, just 6-8' of tube that you can pull out and put back in. 
I just did it this fall and haven't had a chance to try it all out, but should be pretty good. 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:00 PM, KHaglan said:

Ryan1776 Thank you.  I’m gonna have to get creative, that’s helps.

Yeah no problem. I actually have a 2nd pull out "hot tube" but I thought one in that cup holder area might be awesome. You could open it and sit there and have it blow on your back.