Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What % Tint?

eubanks

Just now, G Spot said:

Broken Bow

If you've been to both, how do they compare?

I actually haven't been down to Broken Bow in many many years. I don't remember it. I do LOVE Tenkiller tho. Looks very very similar in pics/videos that I see. One of the clearest lakes in Oklahoma. Rock bottom, not many homes on the water(corps owned lake).  Tenkiller is what I call somewhat of a redneck lake. Not many wakeboats. Mostly pontoons and bass boats. Which I love! Not much competition for smooth water. Even if it is a busy weekend we still have our spots. 

If you have any more questions or anything shoot me a message! I'd love to give you more info. 

Just wondering how much it is costing you guys to get the windshield tinted 20%? I am getting estimates and I'm just wondering what it is costing. I got 1 estimate so far and it seems really high.

4 hours ago, CaptainCrunch10 said:

Just wondering how much it is costing you guys to get the windshield tinted 20%? I am getting estimates and I'm just wondering what it is costing. I got 1 estimate so far and it seems really high.

Usually around $300 but did $110 last year on my 18 LSV. He only wanted $70. I tipped him good.

After putting 8 hours on the new boat, I can confirm the tint is amazing. Sad I never did it on the old boat. I actually got a compliment on it today on the water. 

• 11 months later...
On 1/15/2019 at 4:22 AM, SpaceSurfer said:

I did 5% on the sides and 20% for the front. We'll see how it works this summer!

Do you have any pics of what it looks like with the 5% on the sides and 20% on the front ? 

2 hours ago, Moritz said:

20% and 5% on Sides. 
wish I would have done 5% all the way around. 

E0108020-76D3-459B-BB91-C64D0B76B67C.jpeg

That's awesome.  Well done.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I just got a quote to tint my 2019 23 lsv  20% ceramic for 420.00 is this a normal price?

I'm in Socal.

Thanks for any help here.

10 hours ago, Hightom said:

Hey guys I just got a quote to tint my 2019 23 lsv  20% ceramic for 420.00 is this a normal price?

I'm in Socal.

Mine was $380 in Central Wisconsin. Seems legit. 

On 5/28/2020 at 5:59 AM, Hightom said:

I'm in Socal.

For ceramic film I say this is a pretty good price