Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
BoatFlyRide

WTB Response or Sunsetter windshield

BoatFlyRide

Searching for a Response or Sunsetter windshield from the late 90s to early 2000's.

DWhynot

Taylor Made Systems will still makes these. You'll need the part number located on a sticker (lower port side window frame).  Prepare for sticker shock!  Do you need the whole windshield or certain parts?  Unlikely you will find one used...

asnowman

Contact Peter at smooth water sports. He had a bunch of that era stuff still in his shop.

BoatFlyRide

I have been in contact with Pete and he doesn't have anything on hand.

I did order the windshield from Malibu and have the right side, center door, and hardware kit sitting at my dealer. Malibu ordered the left side from Taylor in October and was told it was an eight week lead time. At the 10 week mark Malibu contacted Taylor for a status update and was informed they weren't going to build the part. Apparently, they are under contract to have that piece available until at least 2021 so Malibu is going to pressure them into building it. We will see I guess.....