Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

08 Wakesetter VTX Depth Finder

JesseRM

Hi,

I’ve got an 08 Wakesetter VTX and due to low levels of water in our local dam where we ride I need to install a depth finder. As the second owner of the boat, it never came with the optional extra of a depth finder but has the system built into the dash. I already have the transducer box but need the thru hull sensor unit. I’ve been told that they may have discontinued the part now due to the boat being 10years old. Does anyone have one or know where I can source one, as I’m having no luck. Alternatively, does anyone have an after market depth finders they have put in their boats that they would recommend?

Appreciate any help!

Cheers. 

This is the transducer unit I got from bakesonline. 

https://www.bakesonline.com/depth-finder-module-only-malibu-boats-system-2007-2008.html

• 4 weeks later...

Mine has one that is intermittent...looking to replace soon.  I don't believe the thru hull units are available anymore.  Subscribed to get some more info!