Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Swivel Board Racks

pcoyle24

I have a 07 23 lsv. Im wanting to add a pair of swivel racks to my tower to replace the fixed racks on boat. Is samson the only one who makes a pair for the illusion x tower? Anybody have pictures of theres installed would be helpful as well. Thanks

Thanks. I’ll look into there product as well. Im needing a pair that will swivel fully inside boat to clear other boats tower when tied up in cove. I’ll be mounting racks to the lower position on tower to clear the rev 10s i have on the tower.

12 hours ago, pcoyle24 said:

Thanks. I’ll look into there product as well. Im needing a pair that will swivel fully inside boat to clear other boats tower when tied up in cove. I’ll be mounting racks to the lower position on tower to clear the rev 10s i have on the tower.

Here are some pics of the Krypts FYI.  The forks are pointed back in the picture but they will rotate farther in.

0828161939a_resized.thumb.jpg.c2261e151bd256d65704f15a008567eb.jpg

DSCF2121r.jpg.02288847a2b3d872e136400eb0380351.jpg

I like those reborn racks. Is there a option to pick what style racks you want? Im looking to have a double surf on one side and double wakeboard on other. I didnt see an option but could have missed it.

Edited by pcoyle24
Correct spelling
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 3:49 PM, pcoyle24 said:

I have a 07 23 lsv. Im wanting to add a pair of swivel racks to my tower to replace the fixed racks on boat. Is samson the only one who makes a pair for the illusion x tower? Anybody have pictures of theres installed would be helpful as well. Thanks

What racks did you end up purchasing?  I'm looking at buying a set as well, so curious what you decided on

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 10:35 AM, minnmarker said:

Here are some pics of the Krypts FYI.  The forks are pointed back in the picture but they will rotate farther in.

0828161939a_resized.thumb.jpg.c2261e151bd256d65704f15a008567eb.jpg

DSCF2121r.jpg.02288847a2b3d872e136400eb0380351.jpg

Hey, I'm trying to post some info into this thread for a swivel rack setup I just did, but am new here and don't see a way to add photos into the text body.  Can you tell me how to do that here.  I tried copy and paste.  I tried to copy a screen grab and paste.  I tried the paperclip but the photo needs to have a URL to link it.  Thanks a lot.

Pete

• 5 months later...

Any updates from people that bought the Reborn swivel racks?  They look decent and I am considering ordering them.  Can't tell from the picture how they are actually able to be used on both the right and left hand side of the boat.

• 5 weeks later...