Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Registration Numbers

eubanks

18 hours ago, G Spot said:

@eubanks

Looks great!! 

Never seen the registration boarder before.  Guessing you’ll have to replace that in two years when you put on the next sticker?

Thanks buddy. Yeah, guess so. It was a cheap addition and makes it look a bit nicer. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Domed Numbers in and put them on today - perfect match and super easy to put on.  Also mounted my fire extinguisher *yawn*.

AC92DD58-1186-4A3D-B1CB-53ADEE6E4BA9.jpeg

94B593AD-5E89-4FAD-8692-9F824512A957.jpeg

94044125-2986-479B-AE1D-2E11F34020C0.jpeg

@hethj7 - Ha ha!  I was doing a final check on how far from the front of the bow to start sticking these, so I Googled “Registration numbers Malibu 23 lsv,”...yours is the first one to show up.  Legend 😎.  

We started doing the noodle stash on our ‘14 24 MXZ and love it - frees up space under the seats and really easy to get to for the kids - nobody has to move from a seat.  A couple of bungees wrapped around the tower and they stow perfectly.

Lovin’ the boat - you kept it well!

A12B2E57-61CF-4336-ADED-F3B3D10E840E.png

• Like 1
ahopkins22LSV
13 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

Damn, I love that boat!   Nice noodle stash as well!  @ahopkinsVTX He got them below the rubrail with no signs of my previous sins left behind :)

Haha if it makes you feel better I just pointed it out to a friend on the lake that his were above the rub rail too. He order new ones the next day.

Beautiful boat for sure! I’m going to steal the noodle storage idea though!

ahopkins22LSV

BTNOW 15 Set Plastic 1 Inch Flat Side Release Buckles and Tri-Glide Slides with 1 Roll 5 Yards Nylon Webbing Straps for DIY Making Luggage Strap, Pet Collar, Backpack Repairing https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075ZTLKJC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BlmZCb83VSWAN

I think I’ll buy these instead on bungees though. Great idea nonetheless. 

Those look like they will work.  Let me know how you like ‘em.  I always have the bungees on board for, so just went with them.  Also helps with storing tube at dock.  I like the strap idea!

One of the upsides of the bungees is that they flex a little, which makes it easy to put the noodles up there. 

ahopkins22LSV
41 minutes ago, OnTheWater said:

Those look like they will work.  Let me know how you like ‘em.  I always have the bungees on board for, so just went with them.  Also helps with storing tube at dock.  I like the strap idea!

One of the upsides of the bungees is that they flex a little, which makes it easy to put the noodles up there. 

Will do. We rarely take noodles out since there is no good way for them to be stored but this may solve it. Daughter isn’t quite old enough to enjoy them either. 

5 hours ago, OnTheWater said:

@hethj7 - Ha ha!  I was doing a final check on how far from the front of the bow to start sticking these, so I Googled “Registration numbers Malibu 23 lsv,”...yours is the first one to show up.  Legend 😎.  

Doh!  Wish I was infamous for something better than that. 

• Like 2

Correct, GA does require 3” min. Looking to replace my current vinyl ones with domed, but was curious if anyone went with the larger size.

• 4 weeks later...

Not that anyone needs another vote in support of DomedNumbers, but I'll do it anyway.

Copied off of the numbers that my dealer put on my boat to order the numbers from these guys a few weeks ago. Pulled out my registration to learn that the dingbat dealer put the wrong numbers on the boat, and I've been riding dirty since I got the boat. Contacted customer service at DN, and they sent me a replacement set at no charge. They wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping for the free replacement set. 

I'll admit, their profit margin must be insane with a price tag north of $100, but still. They fixed an error committed by someone else, and they wouldn't let me pay them for it. This, plus the product is bad-a$$. 5-stars. 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...