Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2nd 2019

gibbs114

So I think my red 2019 is sold so I will be looking to order a second 23 LSV for this year. Looking for color ideas for it I’m struggling to pick one out. Give me some ideas!

• Like 2

neon pink with accents of florescent yellow.  JK but I am a MAJOR fan of the all white with tan interior (or the brown, whatever it is).  "So fresh and so clean"

• Like 2
On 12/5/2018 at 12:50 PM, gibbs114 said:

So I think my red 2019 is sold so I will be looking to order a second 23 LSV for this year. Looking for color ideas for it I’m struggling to pick one out. Give me some ideas!

Just curious the reasoning.  Were you actively selling due to high usage or someone could not resist.  Maybe you are after different features.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:50 AM, gibbs114 said:

Post up pics of the red one..

black base with azure accents is a + in my book

Bad reception here on my phone otherwise I’d build a few

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV

Jump on the azure train! It’s a great ride. I know this is a 22 but should be able to do similar with the 23 and I had this saved already. If I have time this evening I’ll jump on the boat builder and play around a bit more. 

6AF83196-B8AB-48AE-BA2D-09B8DA5BFF12.jpeg

6 hours ago, NHolladay said:

Just curious the reasoning.  Were you actively selling due to high usage or someone could not resist.  Maybe you are after different features.

I buy and sell every year though my dealership. I just took delivery of my 2019 but was contacted this week by a customer with interest  and got a deal I couldn’t resist so I’m going ahead and moving it now. I’m looking to stay with red this year because my son is dead set on it. My wife likes Azure and I want all white. My last 3 have all been some form of vapor blue so I need a change. I definitely see all white and Azure in my future but my son has is heart set on some red this year.

B770D2E4-F906-477E-A6B3-371D04502F62.jpeg

4CAA56A0-90BE-426B-B633-67B88F9151D1.jpeg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, gibbs114 said:

I buy and sell every year though my dealership. I just took delivery of my 2019 but was contacted this week by a customer with interest  and got a deal I couldn’t resist so I’m going ahead and moving it now. I’m looking to stay with red this year because my son is dead set on it. My wife likes Azure and I want all white. My last 3 have all been some form of vapor blue so I need a change. I definitely see all white and Azure in my future but my son has is heart set on some red this year.

4CAA56A0-90BE-426B-B633-67B88F9151D1.jpeg

I am a fan of the red and white with no black!  

On 12/8/2018 at 10:07 AM, gibbs114 said:

No sir. No hours

Then you had to make a profit !!  Smart strategy , new customer doesn’t want to wait for the order gratification and dealer said I know a guy who will wait and calls you, perfect, 

must be nice to have that level of relationship with a dealer!  My compliments 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, granddaddy55 said:

Then you had to make a profit !!  Smart strategy , new customer doesn’t want to wait for the order gratification and dealer said I know a guy who will wait and calls you, perfect, 

must be nice to have that level of relationship with a dealer!  My compliments 

Yes Sir! I have a great working relationship with my dealership I work hard to help them and they in turn help me.

• 1 month later...

Well we decided on white and red with brown interior for the new boat. If anyone wants to upgrade at the end of summer this rig will be available around September.

B084D0B8-41E2-4FEB-A3E6-961570FB83B8.jpeg

CC84D788-2A22-4B02-8FBD-73AF558DD743.jpeg

C7916502-F62B-43A8-A415-94E6713B2313.png