Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 boat seat risers

Dwake

So I see everything in seat risers for below 2018 years.  Anybody seen 2018-2019 ones for seats with hydraulic riser.

yea still not high enough.  I  thinking the  below 2018 risers would work but they need to have a hole in them for the hydraulic system 

Can't help with your question, but curious if you feel it's too low all the time or only when you're surfing? If so, wondering if more bow weight would help your cause.

My wife is 5' 4" and has never complained about visibility after lifting the seat up. When I get in the captains chair after her I have to drop it back down because I don't like looking that far over the windshield. I would actually feel more comfortable if the seat would drop a few inches lower.

14 hours ago, G Spot said:

Can't help with your question, but curious if you feel it's too low all the time or only when you're surfing? If so, wondering if more bow weight would help your cause.

My wife is 5' 4" and has never complained about visibility after lifting the seat up. When I get in the captains chair after her I have to drop it back down because I don't like looking that far over the windshield. I would actually feel more comfortable if the seat would drop a few inches lower.

5’ wife.  And I’m 5’7”.  And yes the big problem is surfing.  Already got 300 more in bow sometimes.

Another issue is the distance to the steering wheel.  You got to move the seat all the way up.  Then you locked in and got to put seat back to get up.  Seems like I am not the only one because they changed the seat for 2019 so you can slip out the side