Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fins

gibbs114

What upgrade fins you running? I’m looking to upgrade the fins on a new Nubstep and I’m curious about what people are using. I love the F4 blackstixx but I’m wondering is there a better option?

I really like the Chaos fins on my Soulcraft.  I got the medium flare fin and gained speed along with increased ability to release the board for spins.  If you call they can recommend the right ones for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the John John Grom Techflex in x-small (Grom John). They make the board feel loose and easy to spin. About 175lb, on 4' 6" Soulcraft Voodoo...they say its a "kids fin", but my friend turned me onto them cause so many fins make the board feel like its on rails and I quickly fell in love with how they make the board feel and react, still plenty fast. You can buy them on the Chaos site too.

7 minutes ago, Infinitysurf said:

I like the John John Grom Techflex in x-small (Grom John). They make the board feel loose and easy to spin. About 175lb, on 4' 6" Soulcraft Voodoo...they say its a "kids fin", but my friend turned me onto them cause so many fins make the board feel like its on rails and I quickly fell in love with how they make the board feel and react, still plenty fast. You can buy them on the Chaos site too.

What were you running on the Voodoo?  How do they compare down the line speed wise to the others?  Like the sound of loosening up.......