Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Skymedic

WTB table for ‘13 LSV

Skymedic

Looking for the factory table for my 2013 23 LSV. Curious where to purchase. Thanks in advance 

Ronnie

Does your's have the floor mount? I have a complete table setup for the seat base mount. Table, pole, seat base mount, tracks for storing, bungie and hardware. Never installed. 

Skymedic

Mine is the floor mount. I have the pole but no table. 

dcarl
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Does your's have the floor mount? I have a complete table setup for the seat base mount. Table, pole, seat base mount, tracks for storing, bungie and hardware. Never installed. 

Does it look like this? I might be interested. Curious on how the pole stores and whats left on the seat base?

tABLE1.jpg

Skymedic

That’s really cool. Mine just goes to the floor is what I’m being told. The pole stores under the seat on port side. It clips into 2 holders on wall of storage area.  

Leftlane

I will check out what I have when I get back to our lakehouse - we lost our boat in the LBJ floods but I pulled that table out when I was doing some cleaning before the floods.  I had a 2014 23 LSV but I think it should probably be the same.

Skymedic

Sorry about losing your boat. I can’t imagine. Jeez.  I appreciate you taking a look 

Ronnie
5 hours ago, dcarl said:

Does it look like this? I might be interested. Curious on how the pole stores and whats left on the seat base?

tABLE1.jpg

Yes, it looks like that now on the newer boats. That is the same as mine except for the polished pole, mine is extruded aluminum tube. It's a factory table setup, I just ordered it loose in the boat on my '18 because I wasn't sure how I was doing the seat bases when it got here. I went with Seadek seat base covers and never installed the table. The pole stores on the back wall of the observer's under dash beside the opening. It locks into the bracket on the seat base in your pic. Odd that the one in the picture has the old style and the new style pole mount.

dcarl
3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Yes, it looks like that now on the newer boats. That is the same as mine except for the polished pole, mine is extruded aluminum tube. It's a factory table setup, I just ordered it loose in the boat on my '18 because I wasn't sure how I was doing the seat bases when it got here. I went with Seadek seat base covers and never installed the table. The pole stores on the back wall of the observer's under dash beside the opening. It locks into the bracket on the seat base in your pic. Odd that the one in the picture has the old style and the new style pole mount.

The 16's must be the same cause my dealer said it was a side mount.  How does the pole slide into the bracket? I can't tell from the pic, can you post a pic of the bracket setup.  I don't want some big bracket sticking out of seat base when I'm not using the table.  How much do you want for it?

Ronnie

It's a $375 option from Malibu, PM me an offer I can't refuse.

Bracket.jpg

Table_Parts.jpg