Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lookin' good so far!!

vlxjeff

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• WakeAndSno

• vlxjeff

Welcome.gif  Welcome.gif  Welcome.gif  Welcome.gif  Welcome.gif  Welcome.gif

To everyone here!! We'll try recongize you all as you get here but it looks like it might be a big job trying to keep up with the arrivals.

Rockon.gif

I came over too! Nice looking site!!

Well said Ronnie, I can't keep up at this point. Welcome everyone!

I'm here too!... I was one of those original member of MBO, as a matter of fact I was a member before it was called MBO when we were on the Yahoo site!... I'm sure there are some members here that remember that era!... not happy about what happened at MBO... Cry.gif but that is water under the boat!... Hello to everyone! Biggrin.gif Great Job WakeGirl!... Clap.gif

This feels like stepping into the Twighlight Zone! I quit lurking for a few days and the world has changed dramatically! This is going to take a while to sink in.

But I think in the long run all the changes will be for the best. So far I think this is a great looking site. I am looking forward to looking around more.

:)

Oh and thank you henken for the tip on finding this site.

Edited by hbrew

It seems as though the only difference is in the name of the site...after all it is the people here that make it what it is. Thanks to all of you who are creating TheMalibuCrew!

It seems as though the only difference is in the name of the site...after all it is the people here that make it what it is. Thanks to all of you who are creating TheMalibuCrew!

Goodog,

Hows the cabling Biz doin ??

Goodog,

Hows the cabling Biz doin ??

Well...It is pretty slow for us. Been working on a project in the new international terminal D at DFW. Doing the fiber connectivity for Johnson Controls. It is the network that controls all the HVAC systems. It includes a separate system for smoke detection within the systems...Not getting any schools right now, need to get some though so I can upgrade the Bu...

What the H...?

Is this site the result of a MBO mutiny? Is MBO gone for good? Did Jason pull the plug? My credit card just got hit for another year of membership at MBO. Mad.gif Are the two sites going to compete against one another or is MBO gone?

Surely one of you in the know can post some sort of explanation.

Thanks wakegirl...sorry I missed the other thread. All this news was tough to digest...I had no idea this was coming.

Anyway, you guys have outdone yourselves with this site. MBO was only what it was because of the people who were there (and evidently here now.) My only complaint is now I'm looking at another 5 years to get back to 500 posts. :)

Proud to be a "Crew Member"

There is a thread on wakesiderides where jason says he's not going to hit anymore cards for re-ups etc. If you just paid, email him in a couple of days, I'm sure they will do a refund.

it's been a year since I won, yes won fair and square, my towel, but apparently Jack is still suffering from towel envy, and now has chosen to infect TMC with his petty jealousy.  Just because he chose to watch TLCs "What Not to Wear" that fateful Friday night while I was diligently battling Steve and the ever lurking TR for the 100,000th post, all the while trying not to burn what I had on the grill, well, it was nothing short of brilliant gamesmanship and frankly belongs in the now forever sealed MBO Hall of Fame (along with my lava lamp HDS pictures that I now realize Jason actually pilfered)...lamely registering your wife as the 5,000th member without setting up the parameters of the contest first, well, that's no better than TR masquerading as Masa.  What if he/she/it had happened to be the 5,000th? It would have been the biggest scandal in MBO history.  Hopefully the membership committee of TMC will screen membership applications a bit closer.

BTW, when we do a towel, let's do them better than the MBO version...I was a bit disappointed in the quality and durability of the silkscreened design.

Hank's back!! Yahoo.gif And in fine form, I might add. Biggrin.gif

You call THAT display fine form? Don't be blinded by this verbose demonstration of innocence. Me thinks the banker doth protest too much. . . Innocent.gif

Tracie and the rest of the Admins have done a fine job on the site...congrats. I find it amazing that the site is up an running and apparently fully functional in such short order. Had this been planned for a while?

Glad to be here!

I don't know how much work goes into setting up a site like this but I should think its pretty incredible to have things to this point in under a month. Well done Clap.gif