Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Color: Love It or Hate It???

ftlbs

1 hour ago, RyanB said:

I'm not in love with the color, but I don't hate it.

If the boat was what I wanted otherwise, I would probably make an offer.  I would try to beat up the seller on the color though......

Yeah, unfortunately the seller says he’s very firm on his price and isn’t really that anxious to sell it. Tough to negotiate when these boats are so hard to find.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Edited by ftlbs

The picture links appear to be broken now. Anyone got any different links? I have an orange 2008 VTX and I don't often see other orange boats.

Edited by LateNightSalami
13 hours ago, ftlbs said:

Yeah, unfortunately the seller says he’s very firm on his price and isn’t really that anxious to sell it. Tough to negotiate when these boats are so hard to find.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Here is another one for sale.  I assume price is cdn.  That would be around 37k is us dollars. 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/sudbury/malibu-fxi-wakesetter/1396750022?enableSearchNavigationFlag

Edited by oldjeep
2 hours ago, LateNightSalami said:

The picture links appear to be broken now. Anyone got any different links? I have an orange 2008 VTX and I don't often see other orange boats.

I have seen many orange boats in Tennessee. I assume the owners to be UT Volunteers fans.

5 hours ago, oldjeep said:

Here is another one for sale.  I assume price is cdn.  That would be around 37k is us dollars. 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/sudbury/malibu-fxi-wakesetter/1396750022?enableSearchNavigationFlag

Good find! I do like the blue/black more than the orange/grey. I wish it had a few mores options like a tandem axle trailer, depth finder, and tower speakers and racks. However it’s tough to picky when there’s not many out there to choose from. 

1 hour ago, mackie12 said:

Agreed, color looks sweet! just out of curiosity, what is that boat listed at? There was one in Kelowna for $25 CDN with 400 Hrs.

25k cdn? Sounds like a scam, but go buy it if it isnt.  35-40k usd would be closer to value. 

57 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

25k cdn? Sounds like a scam, but go buy it if it isnt.  35-40k usd would be closer to value. 

That must have been the fire sale FXI at Martin Motorsports in Kelowna.  Gone now.  Crazy deal.

19 hours ago, Eagleboy99 said:

That must have been the fire sale FXI at Martin Motorsports in Kelowna.  Gone now.  Crazy deal.

You are correct, I was at the one in Calgary here and they still have it listed in the used section...........

Well...I think I’m going to pull the trigger. Though it might not be my favorite color, I just can’t pass up a clean FXi with under 100 hours. Thanks for the comments everyone!

• Like 2