Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hulks dream feature

granddaddy55

3 hours ago, Gavin17 said:

2800lbs of ballast doesn't sound like very much for that large of a boat.  The current X star has 4100lbs. 

There's extra room for ballast if you crap enough to fill up that toilet holding tank.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, racer808 said:

When we were at the MC dealer I could have sworn sticker on that boat was like 240k?  Chump change for some of you :) 

Sounds like pavati $$$

1 hour ago, TenTwentyOne said:

Pavati’s 26 footer STARTS at 330k..... and they don’t discount from the MSRP.

you could buy 2 M235s, or 2 X26s for the price of a Pavati AL26.

Is that diesel price?  i;'d love to drive one of their diesel boats swamped with ballast

9 hours ago, CJAY said:

Is that diesel price?  i;'d love to drive one of their diesel boats swamped with ballast

No sir..... that is just the starting price. It does come pretty much loaded, but adding the diesel and some other things that are optional push it over 360k.

4 hours ago, TenTwentyOne said:

No sir..... that is just the starting price. It does come pretty much loaded, but adding the diesel and some other things that are optional push it over 360k.

Holy crap, they look like great boats, but that's absurd pricing for a wake boat, we are talking mid range 40+ foot go fast boats with twin 750s for not much more.  Diesel sounds great as long as your trailer and don't store at the lake.  Talk about towing power

4 hours ago, Cole2001 said:

Did you guys hear about the diesel G they had on display in Japan? Around 850 torque 

No but I'd love to see it in action.  At the alt we can bog down a G pretty quickly with weight

6 hours ago, carguy79ta said:

Another note about the X26, I saw one at the 2017 boat show, it was 150k or so. Boat was heavy with a 6700 lb dry wt. But the 2800 ballast capacity is pathetic. 

Ya, it’s due for a refresh for sure. It’s funny that a boat designed only 5 years ago now has “pathetic” ballast capacities! In 2014, 2800 was still considered a lot of ballast. One thing with the X26 though, is that 2800 is all subfloor, and you can add plug and play, which is 500lb boot shaped bags in the back. It kicks out a very nice wave with PnP.

Either way, it’s long in the tooth. Rumor is that it is being redesigned for second half of 2019, and will be based on a stretched X24 hull, and will have 5k lbs of ballast, switchback, fast fill, etc.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TenTwentyOne said:

Ya, it’s due for a refresh for sure. It’s funny that a boat designed only 5 years ago now has “pathetic” ballast capacities! In 2014, 2800 was still considered a lot of ballast. One thing with the X26 though, is that 2800 is all subfloor, and you can add plug and play, which is 500lb boot shaped bags in the back. It kicks out a very nice wave with PnP.

Either way, it’s long in the tooth. Rumor is that it is being redesigned for second half of 2019, and will be based on a stretched X24 hull, and will have 5k lbs of ballast, switchback, fast fill, etc.

The sales guy said "it doesn't need any extra ballast"....riiiiiight.

On 11/14/2018 at 9:44 PM, granddaddy55 said:

@The Hulk, they made it long enough for a head, check the miserable goofy wave too 

https://www.facebook.com/315227661751/posts/10155696938596752/

I still lose a homie.. Be only 18? Mehhh pavati is yacht certified.

27lsv will be best bang for the buck anyhow..

Edited by The Hulk
11 hours ago, The Hulk said:

I still lose a homie.. Be only 18? Mehhh pavati is yacht certified.

27lsv will be best bang for the buck anyhow..

X26 is yacht certified as well.

Is Bu going to make a 27LSV? That would be the ultimate water limo!

7 hours ago, TenTwentyOne said:

X26 is yacht certified as well.

Is Bu going to make a 27LSV? That would be the ultimate water limo!

Maybe if we hype it up enough for them or pay for the mold.. ha

• Like 1