Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2000 Wakesetter VLX center/ski locker dimensions

RedWakesetterVLX

Does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the center MLS locker bag for the SV23 hull? Or does anyone know what’s the largest size bag you can fit in the center/ski locker?   Will a 60x25x10 Fly High w705 fit? Will the ports line up with factory fill/drain? 

Edited by Cazan
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

You might call Wakemakers.com, I bet they have everything you'd need. You can get a Discount there because you are a TheMalibuCrew.com Supporter.

Thanks Ronnie.  I actually did that already and at least the guy I spoke with said he didn’t have that info in his “chart.”  I thought for sure they would know.

I run the W705 in the center locker.  It will pop the center hatch up once it fills up the space.  That said there are options now that probably fit better that were not available in early 2012 when I was putting my setup together  

Edited by Nitrousbird
  • Like 1

yep i run the w705 as well works great.  i run w705 there 2 ronix 1100's in the rear all on pumps and leave a bow filler sack as full i i can get it under the front seats.  fill the rears about 900-1k and use my custom auto surf system works great. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Cazan said:

You guys just run a 90 degree fitting for the fill since it will hit the hatch when full? 

90 degree for the fill/drain on the stern lower end and for the vent on top.

On 11/13/2018 at 9:32 PM, Ronnie said:

Surprising to me as well. 

I called again and was able to get everything I need.  Great knowledge and customer service.  Was able to get Black Friday prices on everything too.  Definitely a great group of people over there. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Cazan said:

I called again and was able to get everything I need.  Great knowledge and customer service.  Was able to get Black Friday prices on everything too.  Definitely a great group of people over there. 

Great, it does seem to be that you need to get to the right person over there sometimes.