Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Danny Harf - 1080

WakeAndSno

What's so sweet is he lands it on the downside of the wake even, not way out in the flats. He was able to make the spin and land it correctly, without having to land flat. niiiiice.

I saw that last night on there web site. i want to know what boat thats behind and how much ballast there using. I herd rumor that it was behind a Supra but i dout that.

What's so sweet is he lands it on the downside of the wake even, not way out in the flats. He was able to make the spin and land it correctly, without having to land flat. niiiiice.

A lot of spin tricks are easier if you take them up instead of out, which is why you do them off the doubleup. A hard cut that puts you out into the flats is hard to spin due to the pull of the boat the entire time, you want to be thrown straight up so you can just spin and not have the boat pull the rope out of your hands.

Congrats Danny! Awesome riding for sure! Yahoo.gif