Sign in to follow this  
WakeAndSno

Danny Harf - 1080

WakeAndSno

Well, I saw the Ronix thread and thought about putting this link in there, but I figured since this is pretty huge, it deserved its own thread. Hopefully this isn't a repost - I haven't seen it here yet.

Danny Harf 1080

One word: WOW.

JZ

sheeprides

That's pretty impressive. I can't help but wonder though, where do you go from here? In four years will the 1080 be commonplace?

chathamsolutions

What's so sweet is he lands it on the downside of the wake even, not way out in the flats. He was able to make the spin and land it correctly, without having to land flat. niiiiice.

king_kong

I saw that last night on there web site. i want to know what boat thats behind and how much ballast there using. I herd rumor that it was behind a Supra but i dout that.

dlb

WOW and to make look routine..... Notworthy.gif

Cbrown

X star, but do not know the ballast setup. The supra in the background is Ben Greenwood as he was riding beside Danny when he nailed it.

MARiley

the wake looked pretty weak from what i could see.

smooth as glass

Dxxxxxmn......

aneal000
What's so sweet is he lands it on the downside of the wake even, not way out in the flats. He was able to make the spin and land it correctly, without having to land flat. niiiiice.

A lot of spin tricks are easier if you take them up instead of out, which is why you do them off the doubleup. A hard cut that puts you out into the flats is hard to spin due to the pull of the boat the entire time, you want to be thrown straight up so you can just spin and not have the boat pull the rope out of your hands.

Congrats Danny! Awesome riding for sure! Yahoo.gif

stewart

WOW! Notworthy.gif

Danny already has the one of the top selling boards at HL, now with the 1080 I'm sure he will sell a ton of Ronix's as well.