Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Kids Bed

Lakenut

Anyone get the latest WSM? They have a cool page on a dad that built a ski boat bed for his kid. Of course it is a Bu. Anyone know if this guy is a Crew member? Maybe he could do a "how to" article. If a kids bed can be built, the same could surely be done for a 247 king sized bed! Biggrin.gif Have to talk to the CFO on that one.

A 247 bed with a tower would be sweet. He could do a group buy on them as well. :-)

And the tower would be used for . . . .

The bed comes with a pair of handcuffs. Does that help you out???? Shocking.gif

A 247 bed with a tower would be sweet. He could do a group buy on them as well. :-)

Actually, not that I think about it, I think I'll order my 247 bed with a classic Fly High single pole...because...well...then I'd kinda have a....well....you know what in my bedroom. How cool is that! Yahoo.gif

I think you're supposed to hang a rear view mirror from the tower, no?

Only if you have 6 of them and facing them down at the bed.

Only if you have 6 of them and facing them down at the bed.

Don't forget the disco ball. Oh, and think of the possibilities with custom tower racks

Anyone get the latest WSM? They have a cool page on a dad that built a ski boat bed for his kid. Of course it is a Bu. Anyone know if this guy is a Crew member? Maybe he could do a "how to" article. If a kids bed can be built, the same could surely be done for a 247 king sized bed! Biggrin.gif Have to talk to the CFO on that one.

or, maybe we could just read the "how to" article that is in WSM? Tease2.gif

or, maybe we could just read the "how to" article that is in WSM?

Come on, you can't call that a how to article. All that it said was it was made out of metal and the guy used special tools from work.

Need more details.