Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help with speaker identification and what cover bag to fit?

Argonaut

Hi,

my 2008 wakesetter 23 lsv came with speakers that say Rockford fosgate on the front and Malibu on the can itself .. see photos..

they don’t seem to match any current Rockford speakers (no surprise there :))... does someone know what model number they are?

And which speakers covers will fit them? My boat is outside and ideally I’d like to get covers that can washed ?

suggestions?

excuse the night shot...

CE7A58DA-A44C-4596-8A80-9D60F90A1BBF.jpeg

2E63C98D-1FD0-4712-9E96-8E55C4776455.jpeg

Edited by Argonaut

Exactly what I needed. Thank you! Any suggestions for inexpensive washable covers?

i assume the downsides of having car vs marine is longevity in the marine environment and of course not being waterproof?

+1 for Speakersox - I ordered 2 pair for my Rev 10s, put them on to keep spiders out of the speakers, and never took them off.  Keeps the speakers nice and clean and don’t interfere with the sound at all.  Great service from the company and super quick shipping to boot.