Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Location of Bow Ballast Fill Pump 07 VLX

coastalaxs

The fill pump isn't working for the bow ballast on my 07 VLX, but I can't seem to locate the fill pump. Can anyone share a description or photo of where the bow fill pump is located? Thanks!

Thanks for the replies! In my boat, under the floor next to the driver seat is the drain pump for the bow ballast, and the fill & drain pumps for the center ballast. In the back under the seat by the transmission are the fill pumps for the left and right rear ballast. But I still can't find the fill pump for the bow ballast...

The center compartment under the floor has the fill pump for the bow ballast.  The drain pump for the bow ballast is connected to the tank itself, see the attached picture for the location of the drain pump.

image.png.a629660e397f88fe1610c90972d98fc7.png

Edited by obaro15

Either someone screwed up your setup or your confused on what does what.  The observation port should contain the bow fill and the midship drain pumps.  Midship fill is back by the engine, bow drain would be connected to the tank as @obaro15 mentioned above.