Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New England WaterSports

Slayer

Anyone on here close to New England WaterSports in Pembrooke, MA?  I saw a boat advertised there that seems too good to be true so I was interested to see if any crew members were close and willing to take a peak for me.

TIA

-Inland

That certainly loos like a sweet boat at a great price!  Perhaps they really don't want to hang on to it over the winter or don't want it making their MasterCrafts look bad.

That’s about 3.5 hours from me, and I don’t see myself being in that area anytime soon.

That said, if I end up having to visit the Boston area anytime soon, I’ll let you know, and I can stop in there. I have been to that dealer before, and it is possible that I actually know the person that traded that boat in. One of my buddy’s brother in law was looking at getting an X22 or X23 from there, and was asking me about them at my buddy’s birthday party. I know he had a T22, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s his old boat.

I do know that he was VERY disappointed with his Axis, but I don’t know him well enough to know if it was the boat or the operator..... but if that is his boat, I could get his number and ask. 

On 10/29/2018 at 4:20 PM, inlandlaker said:

Anyone on here close to New England WaterSports in Pembrooke, MA?  I saw a boat advertised there that seems too good to be true so I was interested to see if any crew members were close and willing to take a peak for me.

TIA

-Inland

If its the blue and white t22 with 400 plus hours just note that its listed as a 2017 but it is not. Its got to be a 16' or older as the dash was redesigned in 17' across the line. Also, they went from rocker switches to soft touch buttons. Just fyi.

On 10/29/2018 at 3:20 PM, inlandlaker said:

TIA

-Inland

That is definitely a 2016 with the black rocker switches.  I have a 2015 A22, with half the hours and more options listed for $4K less in the classifieds, if you're interested.

On 11/2/2018 at 6:00 AM, onewake09 said:

If its the blue and white t22 with 400 plus hours just note that its listed as a 2017 but it is not. Its got to be a 16' or older as the dash was redesigned in 17' across the line. Also, they went from rocker switches to soft touch buttons. Just fyi.

On 11/2/2018 at 8:19 AM, wedge88 said:

That is definitely a 2016 with the black rocker switches.  I have a 2015 A22, with half the hours and more options listed for $4K less in the classifieds, if you're interested.

I agree.  @wedge88 thanks for the offer but more interested in a T.