Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

RLx Interior Vinyl

Eagleboy99

Finally broke down and decided to repair the vinyl on the  sunpad.  Of course the G&T vinyl is no longer available (and the upholstery guy said is junk compared to what you get now) but I was able to get a great match on the dark iris and white; the violet... not as much.  But since it is standalone (ie. does not abut any other vinyl) it should be fine.  Cost?  R&R is about $500 USD.  Ouch.  Although my friend's 22 foot  OB drag boat is in for new interior - $13K CAD!

Post photos.  My sunpad looks good though there's a bit of wear on the starboard side where it looks like a previous owner would frequently step.  No rips or tears anywhere other than a small nick on the doghouse.

• 1 month later...

Hey Eagleboy99, are you in Alberta? Thought I read that you are in the forum somewhere.

Just wondering where you get your upholstery done. I used a place in Edmonton years ago for the old 92 Skier, it did not turn out well. Need some repairs on the rear seat of the LXI and not sure where to go.