Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Argonaut

WTB Gatorstep for 2008 Malibu 23 Lsv

Argonaut

Would anyone have some of the 2.25” x 31.7 and 2.22 x 36.48” or (similar size!) rear deck trim pieces in white or off white for the 2008 boat above?

I’m new to the boat and sure that sooner or later either myself or our son is going to slip while on the thin deck piece whole boarding or leaving the boat :)

I took the dimensions from the 2010 model on their web site but don’t see anything for a 2008 model.

Edited by Argonaut

ahopkinsVTX

Get in contact with them. They will send you templates or a guide to make templates for your boat. @UpperleftWake

Edited by ahopkinsVTX

Argonaut

UpperleftWake
18 hours ago, Argonaut said:

Would anyone have some of the 2.25” x 31.7 and 2.22 x 36.48” or (similar size!) rear deck trim pieces in white or off white for the 2008 boat above?

I’m new to the boat and sure that sooner or later either myself or our son is going to slip while on the thin deck piece whole boarding or leaving the boat :)

I took the dimensions from the 2010 model on their web site but don’t see anything for a 2008 model.

Send me an email at [email protected] | Be glad to check and see what we've got in there for you!

Argonaut

A shout out to Mason for his great help and speedy service in producing two relatively small custom piece for my boat. Thank you very much!

Couvewakesetter

I have a 2009 23 LSV that I’m trying to add gatorstep to. Unfortunately, they tell me they don’t have a template for my boat AND they can’t help me come up with a template for my boat if I bring it in to them.  Instead it appears they expect me to devise the template which Is fraught with all sort of issues—namely I don’t have the skills to do that sort of work.  

Is there any way to get a template made for a 2009 23 LSV?  Does anyone do that sort of work?  I know Haxons will remove the carpet (leaving sidewallcarpet intact) and prepare the floor for the gatorstep for about 300 to 600 bucks.  I just need the damn template made so I  an order the gatorstep.  Very frustrating.