Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fresh Air Exhaust Group Buy

Gavin17

I'm ordering a FAE this winter. I asked about a crew discount and he said they didn't currently have a deal but we can do a group buy for $50 off.  Who's interested?

My plan is to get measurements now before we go to storage, order this winter and install in the spring.  

Edited by Gavin17

I'm getting one too but they emailed and said if I wanted to wait, they were coming out with a new mandrel bent/through hull FAE in a few months.  So i decided to wait because mine will be in storage also. That's if the weather ever cooperates long enough for me to get it washed. 

What's the advantage of the thru hull version?  

The older model is expensive enough for me. I'll probably stick with it.  Here are the details. 

Fresh Air Exhaust is happy to run a group buy for the Malibu Crew forum this fall. Fall is a great time to get a start on winter projects and have your boat ready to go, once the season starts next year. Or, if you are one of the lucky to ride all year, don’t let another year go by without installing FAE!

Fresh Air Exhaust is the original surf exhaust, reducing exhaust fumes (including carbon monoxide) by at least 90% and reducing engine noise up to 50%. We have an exhaust system available for every inboard boat and work hard to earn our customer’s business and satisfaction.

This group buy will run from 10/15-10/25/18.

With 3 or more participants, a $50 discount will be extended to each order*.

Once there are 6 or more participants, a $75 discount will be extended to each order*. The increased discount will be manually added to all orders once the 6 participants are reached.

*This discount is available for all participating orders that are direct, retail, orders. Not applicable to wholesale orders, mandrel bent FAE, OEM systems, or muffler replacements.

Not all orders require measurements to be verified on your boat. If we do require measurements to complete your FAE order, this information will be requested from you once the order is placed. Please direct any questions to us directly at [email protected] or at 512.647.7321. 

You can order online at www.FreshAirExhaust.com using promo code CREW18 or by phone at 512.647.7321 (be sure to mention you are a part of the Malibu Crew).

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2018 at 5:31 PM, Gavin17 said:

The thru hull version is for newer boats with a single exhaust port and power wedge.  

.... or a 2007 LSV, as in the project below.   Just gotta drill and fill holes.  :)

Is FAE dropping it through the wedge now?   Or do you mean a mandrel bent from the single exhaust back behind wedge?  

Edited by rugger