Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Decal Hull Sticker

adgray

I am looking for the "l" in Malibu Decal for a 2014 MXZ,  I was hoping to find someone who might have some of the letters of the decal instead of buy the whole decal for $150.  I just need the one letter.  Or to see if anyone else might need to replace some letters and we can split the cost on a new decal.  The cost for a new decal is $160, no thanks lol

44a60715a943288aeb48593b0d9cbedc.jpg

Need just the "l" in the link above....

Edited by adgray

Domed numbers just redid my L also for my transom.  They don't like doing just one letter because it's so hard to match exact size for something they didnt' originally produce.  I had to get the calipers out and give some pretty exact measurements and send photos. but it's worth giving them a call. I dealt with Angie.

Angie Toth

DomedNumbers

2000 E. 5th. St. Ste. 101

Tempe, AZ 85281

480.829.0895 x 201

www.domednumbers.com

4 hours ago, REHinH20 said:

Domed numbers just redid my L also for my transom.  They don't like doing just one letter because it's so hard to match exact size for something they didnt' originally produce.  I had to get the calipers out and give some pretty exact measurements and send photos. but it's worth giving them a call. I dealt with Angie.

Angie Toth

DomedNumbers

2000 E. 5th. St. Ste. 101

Tempe, AZ 85281

480.829.0895 x 201

www.domednumbers.com

thank you will contact them about it.  I have the "l" on the other side so I can get the measurements exact.  Just for some reason when I bought it half the "l" on one side was missing