Jump to content
84malibuowner

👉Please help👈 😎

Recommended Posts

84malibuowner

Hey there! I just bought my first boat and became a Malibu boat owner.  It's a 1984 Malibu skier.  My question is,  whenever looking for general parts for this specific boat and year, where is a good place to look? I've looked into it on the web,  but I just need some more advice.  Thanks! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MalibuNation

:welcome: and where are you located?

I've always liked the idea of creating a relationship with a Malibu dealer.  Hopefully one is close by.

Are you looking for something in particular?  A lot of us use:

https://www.skidim.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gavin17

Bakes and skidim are usually who I check first.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldjeep
5 hours ago, 84malibuowner said:

Hey there! I just bought my first boat and became a Malibu boat owner.  It's a 1984 Malibu skier.  My question is,  whenever looking for general parts for this specific boat and year, where is a good place to look? I've looked into it on the web,  but I just need some more advice.  Thanks! 👍

Depends on what you mean by general parts.  If you mean oil, filters, impellers, plugs, and other normal maint stuff then Amazon is where I get most of it.  If you need a part actually made for a Malibu then your dealer or Bakes,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UWSkier

skidim is where to find parts.  Call and talk to Vince any time you have questions and he'll usually get you pointed in the right direction.

@martinarcher knows a lot about Malibus of that vintage and is a great resource on this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84malibuowner
14 hours ago, oldjeep said:

Depends on what you mean by general parts.  If you mean oil, filters, impellers, plugs, and other normal maint stuff then Amazon is where I get most of it.  If you need a part actually made for a Malibu then your dealer or Bakes,

Thank you!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84malibuowner
11 hours ago, UWSkier said:

skidim is where to find parts.  Call and talk to Vince any time you have questions and he'll usually get you pointed in the right direction.

@martinarcher knows a lot about Malibus of that vintage and is a great resource on this site.

Thanks!!!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×