Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat out of Norcal??

stusumm

I love the picture with the bed of the truck loaded with junk, the old bimmer, and the dirt parking lot. Way to showcase that new ride!

I love the picture with the bed of the truck loaded with junk, the old bimmer, and the dirt parking lot. Way to showcase that new ride!

It's pure marketing genius. Bunch of cool looking speakers and some flashy lights and "You" will never see the surrounding crap.

Right!

One of the features is a 1200 GALLON ballast system. That would be about 9000 pounds. The boat should throw a pretty good wake with only the top of the windshield sticking out of the water. Crazy.gif

1200 gallons... NICE, I didn't even catch it when I read it! Good eye Hman!

What else do we know about this boat:

Well, I'd think we all know they are at least $4000 overpriced.

Which family memeber do you think they had make up the flyer?

wakecraft@sbcglobal.net - a hallmark of a DIY company!

Flames are so cool! Blowup.gif

1 piece engine cover with electric lift... mmmmm yeaaaaa that is popular.

Nothing like having to get everyone off the sun pad to get your vest out.. then waiting for the [wormwormwormwormworm] thing to open.. then [wormwormwormwormworm] close..

good times.

And yea, the pic of the truck with the crap in the back is classic - and nothing says quality more than pics of a vehicle in a dirt parking lot

Why Malibu didn't patent the illusion is beyond me. This would have easily been an infraction.

I'm gonna go with - because they don't own the rights to it - Metcraft does, and they sell to everyone they can. You seen any of the cast towers that Tige uses? Guess where they got em?

Looks like a SuprCenturioTigeBu! Crazy.gif

Reminds me of the car Johnny Cash ( God rest his soul) sang about ...stole it one piece at a time, and it didn't cost me a dime...

Why Malibu didn't patent the illusion is beyond me. This would have easily been an infraction.

I'm gonna go with - because they don't own the rights to it - Metcraft does, and they sell to everyone they can. You seen any of the cast towers that Tige uses? Guess where they got em?

Wonder where Svfara gets theres....

800x600-sv696-01.jpg

You know, that Safara actually looks halfway decent. Clean lines with the swimplatform. Well though out walkway down one side. But can you say XTI. Or how about dark vynil south of Canada equals HOT AS HE!! Or does that boat have a list to one side or is everyone just sitting on the starboard side?

Edited by aneal000