Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where is the control for nav lights?

macdonjo

So I checked the manual for my 2015, shows a dash that isn't on my boat:

RJ3ViNQ.png

My dash looks like this: 

So then I checked the 2016 thinking it'd be better but it doesn't have instructions, just some useless jargon. 

kf4P7BZ.png

Any idea where I can turn these darn nav lights on? Sick of doing channel cruises and worrying about them being off.

Too much technology. Need to sell this and buy an 01 lol

On the small screen on the right.  Find the page using the right hand edge touch screen buttons for controls(blower, lights, bilge, etc.).  Yours is listed as "Controls" if the video you provided is the same(I took the attached screenshot from the youtube video).  The newer boats have icons on those buttons instead of words.  Basically the second one down.  This should bring up an image of a boat.    Click the bubble for "NAV".  Clicking NAV should automatically turn on ANC which is Anchor light(white light on top of tower).  You can turn on ANC without turning on NAV, but not the other way around(for obvious reasons).   You can also turn on Interior lights if you didn't realize you had any on that screen.

dash.jpg

Edited by D_Turner
  • Like 2