Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

As much as I hate it

Headhunter 2317

Ken is a bad influence

Didn't you mean "under the influence" ?

HH, you are having way too much fun. Divorce....hmmmmm. What's the big draw to a Vdrive? Will it have a Diamond Hull? If not the ski wake will suck.

Ken is a bad influence

HH, you are having way too much fun. Divorce....hmmmmm. What's the big draw to a Vdrive? Will it have a Diamond Hull? If not the ski wake will suck.

Don't think he is worried about the ski wake

Ken is a bad influence

I have not put on a waterski in 10 years. I am looking for air time.

ROFL.gif

When I post pics of my new beast next spring we'll see who's laughing.....

Welcome to the WAVE side...Surfing.gif...I hope it sells quick.

You going to use the new one more than 5 months out of the year... Tongue.gif

Bl(*&^ me Ken

Ken is a bad influence

Begs the question....what the hell were you doing buying the sslxi in the first place? Let me guess, your wife wanted it, no? I'm beginning to think she wasn't that bad after all ;)

Begs the question....what the hell were you doing buying the sslxi in the first place?

Kinda what I was thinking. Good on you HH, you'll love the new boat. So are you going to order an '07 or buy a gently used boat?

When I bought the SSLXI, I was not too informed about the boats. All I knew was it was a BU and it was beautiful. And at the time it was in my price range. The biggest motivator was the condition that it was in when I bought it. It went from dealer to dry storage and was never trailered until I got it. Absolutely showroom with 140 hours.

As for buying new or used, that will depend on what happens at the boat show. Picking out my own colors would be euphoric but there are a lot of really nice ones that have been babied just as mine has.

I've put 360 hours on it in 4 seasons and have never had one minute of trouble out of it. THAT is why I will buy another Malibu. And the fact that they are stunningly beautiful......