Sign in to follow this  
OnlyInboards

Watson 142 trade

OnlyInboards

I have a LF Watson 142, which is a little big for me, got it as a gift. Anyone interested in a trade?

stewart

What size or board are you looking for?

SacRiverRat

I've got an '02 Byerly DNA 142 that I'd love to part with... but don't know that I wanna trade for a LF watson

OnlyInboards
What size or board are you looking for?

Ideally, a 138 Watson.

Greg_S

you will probably have better luck on wakeboarder.com or wakeworld.

good luck.

Chef23

I have a 140 cm CWB Pure that I would trade.

OnlyInboards
I have a 140 cm CWB Pure that I would trade.

Thanks, I'm looking for a 138.

chathamsolutions

How tall are you?

The pros are all using bigger boards now. The trend to go with shorter boards seems to have been changed.

I went from a 141 to a 138, and then quickly to a 142 (all Murray's). The new designs and lightness of the boards makes going bigger not a bad deal. The 142 is actually lighter then my 141 '03 Belmont.

Cutting and landing are much easier with the bigger board, softer landings as well.

OnlyInboards
How tall are you?

The pros are all using bigger boards now. The trend to go with shorter boards seems to have been changed.

I went from a 141 to a 138, and then quickly to a 142 (all Murray's). The new designs and lightness of the boards makes going bigger not a bad deal. The 142 is actually lighter then my 141 '03 Belmont.

Cutting and landing are much easier with the bigger board, softer landings as well.

I'm about 5'8. I rode a 138 Watson this summer and liked the feel, i felt more in control... I'm not gonig to go out and buy another one, just wanted to see if I could find someone to switch, however unlikely.

G-Pac

Are you willing to trade for cash? I have a friend looking for that board since the '07 graphics are much different from '06 and he is not a huge fan of them.

OnlyInboards
Are you willing to trade for cash? I have a friend looking for that board since the '07 graphics are much different from '06 and he is not a huge fan of them.

It depends on the offer. I want to get into a good 138 with no cash out of pocket... so i guess it depends on the offer. I did have someone email me last night about it, was that your buddy?

G-Pac

It depends on the offer. I want to get into a good 138 with no cash out of pocket... so i guess it depends on the offer. I did have someone email me last night about it, was that your buddy?

Sorry for the delayed response, I was away for the weekend. Not sure if my buddy emailed you since he is not a TMC member, but I will direct him to this thread so he can reach out to you if interested. Good luck.

OnlyInboards

I ended up keeping the board and just buying a 138 LF Substance that i got at BoardStar for 189.00 brand new.