Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

1997 Sunsetter VLX

Beaver

Hi everybody!

Trying to help a friend buy a boat. We have found a 1997 VLX Sunsetter for sale and were wondering what the wake is like. Were hoping it was the same as the V-ride. I checked the Tech section here and every boat for that year has the SV 23. Is this correct, and if so, how is the SV 23?

Thanks for the help,

Andy

I have that exact boat Beaver. Let me know if you have any other questions that I might be able to help you with. I may even have some pics of the wake I could send you if I can find them. I'm actually headed to the lake right now. Yahoo.gif

Thanks for the replys everybody! BenBu sent me pictures of this boat which I then forwarded to my friend.

Let´s see if he bites! Can´t go wrong with the V-ride hull, can ya?

hey sandor,welcome

small world...yup it,s yours.

p.s i know one for sale... :lol: :LOL come on make a nice offer,i,m sure we can work it out.

als die lui mijn sunsetter vlx kopen dan is dat zeker een goede optie