Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
prion

Malibu engine in 23 LSV

NHolladay

I hope you did your research.  These boys will, and will tare you up.  I agree looks legit.  They are mounting an attack.

Murphy8166

That is a Malibu Motor - that won’t be the cowl that they run with on top of the motor.  It has been redesigned since then with some LED lightning in it as well!

IXFE
3 hours ago, NHolladay said:

I hope you did your research.  These boys will, and will tare you up.  I agree looks legit.  They are mounting an attack.

He’s right, bro. That’s the real deal.

NHolladay
6 hours ago, IXFE said:

He’s right, bro. That’s the real deal.

Confirmed now even MalibuCrew roalty has spoke on the issue.  IXFE has spoke to me a mere decent third in MalibuCrew ranking.  I feel like the pope has blessed me.  Just joking around, but one might think that is the case being on here.  I was really hoping I was still a deck swabber.

ahopkinsVTX

Haha to the OP, don’t worry about us tearing you apart, unless you ask a question that has been answered about 77 times previously in the same thread. ;) 

Curious to see the engine in person though. Everything I have heard has been fantastic feedback. 

23LSVOwner
11 hours ago, Murphy8166 said:

That is a Malibu Motor - that won’t be the cowl that they run with on top of the motor.  It has been redesigned since then with some LED lightning in it as well!

I heard the LED is an option.

prion
1 hour ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

Haha to the OP, don’t worry about us tearing you apart, unless you ask a question that has been answered about 77 times previously in the same thread. ;) 

Curious to see the engine in person though. Everything I have heard has been fantastic feedback. 

So your saying its not a PCM :)

ahopkinsVTX
59 minutes ago, prion said:

So your saying its not a PCM :)

Mcp actually. 

Monkeybutt

only thing I can say that the boat's MSPR referenced above is north of 150K+ … one must be really eager to brag about their Malibu engine …:whistle:

ahopkinsVTX
6 minutes ago, Monkeybutt said:

only thing I can say that the boat's MSPR referenced above is north of 150K+ … one must be really eager to brag about their Malibu engine …:whistle:

It’s also dang near fully loaded. 150msrp is not that high for a fully loaded 23 msrp. Third pair of cleats and the supercharged engine are about the only things that boat doesn’t have.  And in Canada...

Edited by ahopkinsVTX

Chappy
16 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

Go in peace, my son.

Wish I had time to photoshop a diet coke can into his hand...  Tried but ran out of time.  stupid work...

ixfe.jpg

Dying:rofl:

COOP

Yup. Legit. There are other 23s out there like this as well. ;)

NHolladay
6 hours ago, UWSkier said:

Go in peace, my son.

Wish I had time to photoshop a diet coke can into his hand...  Tried but ran out of time.  stupid work...

ixfe.jpg

This is just too good.  Love it.

23LSVOwner
On 9/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, UWSkier said:

Go in peace, my son.

ixfe.jpg

1xereHk.jpg