Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Speaker issues

Elkinsa

Okay so I got a ‘13 vlx this summer. Lots of fun with it. Love the boat. All speakers worked great when I first got it and over the summer a few of them have stopped working. The sub for one does not work. I have checked to make sure the amp is working and it’s is. Blue light is on. I have made sure the sub is turned on as well on the audio control. Basically the left bow speakers, left walkthrough speaker, right tower speakers, and left speaker on the back bench do night work. I have messed with the left and right settings. All amps have the blue light on as well.  I thought I would put it out to the crew but if I can’t get it working I will just have the dealership do it. 

Boat is currently up at cabin  so not close to check on a few things  

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!