Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Jome page topics

NHolladay

I thought I would throw out there a proposal to limit the amount of posts replied to on one topic on the recent posts from home page.  It feels a bit redundant to hit the home page and see 4 or 5 of the topics are posts on the same topic.  And I say redundent, ha.  But anyway I see it a ton and think a change would improve user experience.   And please exuse my laziness but it seriously took me like 2 months on the new site to figure out you could click the lines and see all the forums.  So there is that, but otherwise I love it.  Let me know what you think.

My thougjt was a rule that says if replies are blowing up mayne have it at the top or maybe 2 posts but more variety.

I don't understand your whole post but I think I can pick out that you're seeing more replies to a thread than you would like?

Are you looking at "Unread Content"?

Have you setup an "Activity", "Activity Stream" to filter your Unread Content?

When I click on Unread Content, All I see is the Threads that have been replied to. When I click on the Thread, there maybe only on post or twenty depending on how many posts were made since my last visit.

Are you looking at the Expanded or Condensed version?

1 hour ago, NHolladay said:

I thought I would throw out there a proposal to limit the amount of posts replied to on one topic on the recent posts from home page.  It feels a bit redundant to hit the home page and see 4 or 5 of the topics are posts on the same topic.  And I say redundent, ha.  But anyway I see it a ton and think a change would improve user experience.   And please exuse my laziness but it seriously took me like 2 months on the new site to figure out you could click the lines and see all the forums.  So there is that, but otherwise I love it.  Let me know what you think.

My thougjt was a rule that says if replies are blowing up mayne have it at the top or maybe 2 posts but more variety.

I don't understand your whole post but I think I can pick out that you're seeing more replies to a thread than you would like?

Are you looking at "Unread Content"?

Have you setup an "Activity", "Activity Stream" to filter your Unread Content?

When I click on Unread Content, All I see is the Threads that have been replied to. When I click on the Thread, there maybe only on post or twenty depending on how many posts were made since my last visit.