Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bolts for intake manifold

macdonjo

Any idea where I could get the bolts that go into the intake manifold? My boat came with some that are a bit too long and attached by washers that don't fit the holes.

After measuring it all out, they are:

5/16 thread

4.5 inch long

The head fits into a hole that is 1/2 inch.

Edited by macdonjo
15 minutes ago, macdonjo said:

Any idea where I could get the bolts that go into the intake manifold? My boat came with some that are a bit too long and attached by washers that don't fit the holes.

After measuring it all out, they are:

5/16 thread

3.5 inch long

The head fits into a hole that is 1/2 inch.

Ace, Lowes, HomeDepot, any hardware store  should have them

Napa or most automotive stores

Fastenal 

If you get standard bolts, I would paint them for corrosion resistance, you can get them with a corrosion coating or preferably get stainless ones, make sure to torque correctly.  McMaster Carr will have what you need if a local hardware store does not.

Edited by Woodski
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, macdonjo said:

2015 and it's a 350 monsoon

So you are talking about the allen/hex socket head bolts? Not going to find them at the hardware store.  Funny they are too long.  Wonder if the plenum gasket is missing. 

Edited by oldjeep