Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone had issues with auto bilge not stopping?

MustGoFast

Started late this season surfing will kick it on at some point but then it doesn't turn off on its own and I can't turn it off.

I just let it go until I get back to the dock then reach down and give it a little whap and it recognized there's no water and turns off.  I have to think there's a float inside it somewhere that's getting stuck but I'm not sure figured I'd have my dealer look at it during the off season but was curious if anyone else had any similar experiences.

You may have some other crap clogging the float switch.  I leaf, dead bug.... the list is endless...  it is a float switch that is getting stuck.

I would blow some air in and see if that solves it.

Edited by dlb
On 9/19/2018 at 9:22 PM, dlb said:

You may have some other crap clogging the float switch.  I leaf, dead bug.... the list is endless...  it is a float switch that is getting stuck.

I would blow some air in and see if that solves it.

Where exactly is the switch I haven't gotten in there beyond the pump itself and the nob on it unless that white box is the float