Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 A22 Build

agarabaghi

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, agarabaghi said:

Delivery to dealer tomorrow! w00t!

That is great news! But sorry, the season is about to end. Time to winterize. :(

16 hours ago, bbattiste247 said:

That is great news! But sorry, the season is about to end. Time to winterize. :(

BHAHAHAHAHA whose season is about to end? 

Our doesn't stop. We ride year round buddy 

2 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

BHAHAHAHAHA whose season is about to end? 

Our doesn't stop. We ride year round buddy 

I know.  I am just jealous, but our season in Las Vegas is nearly year around too. About 2-3 months a drysuit or wetsuit are needed. I'd move to your area if I could. Maybe when I retire.

• 2 weeks later...

today i think was the delivery seemed like the trucking company got a bit delayed with the storm. Also busy week, got engaged and a new tesla model 3 =D

• Like 2
5 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

today i think was the delivery seemed like the trucking company got a bit delayed with the storm. Also busy week, got engaged and a new tesla model 3 =D

Gotta ask...whats the best part?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

Sounds like you have a lot of pics you will need to post.  Congrats on all of it!

6 hours ago, agarabaghi said:

Dammer you should do something to spend your spare time on!    

so far this boat seems like its gonna hit all the needs of a standard family. 

Will wait to post a more complete overview or the pros / cons and adjustments. Stay tuned! 

haha I have a 2017 land Rover discovery first edition for that. Plus the boat sits on a life 99% of the time. 

Havent had anytime to surf or ride the boat yet! but im starting a staycation thursday so stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

Well 25hours put on the A22 this past week. 

Got a lot of great things to say, and only a few negative! 

Will do a write up soon. Any specific questions before hand?