Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hyperlite 2007

WakeGirl

Yeah i saw the site the other day and i'm not very impressed with o7. after the loss of there main guys to Ronix it seems to me this company is going down hill. Some of the things i didn't like for 07 are that Bylerys board no longer has the free flow rails on it and i'm not positive but it looks like its the same design of the old parks model, also they got rid of the karma wakeskate witch was and awsome skate, and also they didn't even bother to change the design of there waksurfers and that just really bothers me.

Yeah i saw the site the other day and i'm not very impressed with o7. after the loss of there main guys to Ronix it seems to me this company is going down hill. Some of the things i didn't like for 07 are that Bylerys board no longer has the free flow rails on it and i'm not positive but it looks like its the same design of the old parks model, also they got rid of the karma wakeskate witch was and awsome skate, and also they didn't even bother to change the design of there waksurfers and that just really bothers me.

Makes you wonder if the designs of those boards were owned by the designers, and not the company. Could be that those designs went with the intellectual capital to Ronix.

My daughter has been waiting on a pair of noise bindings in large since early June. Still on back order while she is using loaner mediums. She was told she will get 2007's now which sounded like a good deal till she saw the color change. Not enough pink and will not go as well with her blur board.

My daughter has been waiting on a pair of noise bindings in large since early June. Still on back order while she is using loaner mediums. She was told she will get 2007's now which sounded like a good deal till she saw the color change. Not enough pink and will not go as well with her blur board.

Crap - we're supposed to match our bindings to our boards... :Doh: That has got to be my issue... Crazy.gif

Makes you wonder if the designs of those boards were owned by the designers, and not the company. Could be that those designs went with the intellectual capital to Ronix.

thats exactually what i was gessing. the other day my buddy was trying to find the new ronix boards and he came across some previews of them and one of them is called the flow and it has a new form of the free flow rail design.

'07 Ronix Flow

Ya everyone knows that good tricks cannot be done correctly without a good color combination. I mean, you are bound to miss one from time to time if they don't match. She wants a pink laptop too, do you think that would help her boarding skills? Maybe some pink accents on the boat and trailer. She needed to win that cancer benefit boat that Malibu raffled off this year. (pink)

Ya everyone knows that good tricks cannot be done correctly without a good color combination. I mean, you are bound to miss one from time to time if they don't match. She wants a pink laptop too, do you think that would help her boarding skills? Maybe some pink accents on the boat and trailer. She needed to win that cancer benefit boat that Malibu raffled off this year. (pink)

My daughter got a pink Viper line and pink carbon handle from the SL rep. Apparently they only made around a dozen or so of the pink Vipers for the team riders, but he had some extras.