Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lib Tech Surf Boards (Air'n & Yacht Sea)

browneye253

Had an online shop recommend the Yacht Sea as a replacement board for my Byerly Buzz but I can't find any talk about these boards except for a couple of videos Lib Tech put out.  Looks like they've been big into snowboards and surfboards for years and are just getting into wake surf.  Anybody out there rode one of these boards?

Just now, Agman said:

I still have my Byerly Buzz but bought a new Hyperlite Automatic and love it. I’m 6’ and 215 lbs, got the 5’0 board and it’s a lot of fun to ride

I'm a bigger guy too at 6' 2" and 230.  Wish we had a pro shop nearby to do demos but that's not available.

My friend who is 6’4 270 lbs. Just bought the Ronix Thruster, 5’7. Hopefully this board is quick and he can ride it. He is very athletic with little fat on him, just big ol country boy. Too bad all these boards are made for ppl 225 lbs and smaller......

sorry for the thread high jack