Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 25LSV or 24MXZ

Malibulogan

Hello all.  I am considering upgrading from my 2016 24MXZ.  I have heard rumor of a new 25LSV coming in 2019 and am also curious if anyone has heard of changes to the 24MXZ.  Any info is appreciated.  I'm not in a huge rush and probably won't order until Oct or Nov. Thanks in advance.

Spy shots of the new 25 LSV have been leaked and it's being released in September with Malibu's new 6.2 DI engine. From what I hear, the wave is incredible and I'm planning to demo it this fall when one shows up around here.

The 24 MXZ was updated in 2017 so 2019 will just have the normal tweaks being made across the line (PW3, GX power tower, new surfpipe, int/ext color options, etc.). That said, the 2017 refresh made a big improvement to the MXZ surf wave if that's important to you.

Good info thanks, and yes wave is important. Ive ridden behind a 18 25LSV and that wave was amazing, so I can only imagine the 19... I haven't been behind another MXZ besides mine.

6 hours ago, Malibulogan said:

Hello all.  I am considering upgrading from my 2016 24MXZ.  I have heard rumor of a new 25LSV coming in 2019 and am also curious if anyone has heard of changes to the 24MXZ.  Any info is appreciated.  I'm not in a huge rush and probably won't order until Oct or Nov. Thanks in advance.

I just took delivery of a 2019 24 MXZ last month and I can't say enough good things about it.  Love almost everything, especially the wave which massive with stock ballast and 560# PnP bags. Here are some pics of the wave. My buddies wife is 5' 6" for reference.  PM me if you want additional details.

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1763001 (002).jpg

IMG_1772001 (002).jpg

Edited by Chappy
  • Like 2