Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Turn Off Speed Sensing Volume

adgray

3 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

In the mixer screen turn auto volume all the way down.

ok this sounds dumb but where is the mixer screen?  I have a 2014 MXZ... I try to hit menu on the unit on the dash and it doesn't do anything that is the only place I can think of that would allow me to adjust it but it doesn't work when i hit/touch it.  

ahopkins22LSV
14 minutes ago, adgray said:

ok this sounds dumb but where is the mixer screen?  I have a 2014 MXZ... I try to hit menu on the unit on the dash and it doesn't do anything that is the only place I can think of that would allow me to adjust it but it doesn't work when i hit/touch it.  

Oh shoot, I thought you have a newer boat with the integrated stereo on the 7” screen. I honestly don’t know where your auto volume is. Sorry. 

13 hours ago, RyanB said:

On my 2014 it is under the Menu option on the main screen.

yeah when i click on Menu I can't get the menu to come up, nothing happens.   I just didn't know if their was a cord to the blackbox from the throttle?

10 hours ago, RyanB said:

I just looked on my boat.  Go to "set up" and your first option is adjust auto volume.

ok I am not in front of my boat but where is "set-up"  I am going to by there later today.  thank you

1 minute ago, adgray said:

I bought it used so don't have the manual,  i will look for it online.  

We keep copies of the User manuals and Engine manuals in our Resources section. We try to get that years Brochures as well but they are not always available.