Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Vinyl mystery

braindamage

A few weeks back while out at the sandbar with my extended family I got what looks like a red pen streak on my vinyl. I have no idea what might have caused it, and nothing worked to clean it. I decided to ignore it and hope it fades. Last night we took her out for a sunset cruise and there’s another red streak just a few inches from the first. I still am at a loss as to what might be the cause.

Ideas?? 

Edit...yeah, I know it’s dirty :whistle:

481B93E7-1C19-47CB-AA80-DCF5BE8F57FE.jpeg

D49471B6-2F72-4B80-9B42-B8804B25FC27.jpeg

1407E8EA-F5E0-4FB4-8BC9-C9F8F9B91B7C.jpeg

Edited by braindamage

Hmmm...I hadn’t thought about nail polish before. My wife’s nail polish was not red but pink the first time,  though I don’t remember about my sister in law. My wife’s toenails are now red so that is possible.

ill try nail polish remover or get some vinyl sauce. My maguires does nothing.

Edited by braindamage

I had to switch to white toe nail polish to prevent this. I mean my wife had to switch, not me, I don't wear toe nail polish, why would I do that, nope, my wife, yeah....

• Like 3