Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Glass

Headhunter 2317

This was taken Saturday afternoon on Lake Santeetlah. We were arguing over who got to ride first.....

post-87-1158870285_thumb.jpg

Edited by Headhunter 2317

We're booked for the weekend of the 29th. A young lady that I know from DC is coming down and bringing a friend for Beavis. The water will be about 70 by then.....

We're booked for the weekend of the 29th. A young lady that I know from DC is coming down and bringing a friend for Beavis.

The water will be about 70 by then.....

Thats when those little bumps start appearing in bikini tops. Shocking.gif

I'm hoping to see some of that glass this weekend. We're leaving for Billy Chinook tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be nice and it shouldn't be very crowded this time of year. We will be bringing the wetsuits and such though.

Glad to see that you are getting in some more boat time.

This was taken Saturday afternoon on Lake Santeetlah. We were arguing over who got to ride first.....

I dunno, I see a few ripples on the water. Kinda rough for my taste

Santeelah.....is that up in Tenn? Come ride with us Carter's.....no one is there since school started

Last weekend we rode until we couldn't hang onto the rope any longer.

Glass is like crack. Plus it makes me look a LOT more skilled.

Edited by Headhunter 2317