Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How Much - Any Interest?

jsaxton

WOW, long time since I have been here. Nice to be back. I have a quick question for all of you...

I am looking to get out of my Sunsetter and into a response boat, exclusively running the course these days on a private lake, and the sunsetter just isn't the boat. Here is the question, what do you think is a fair price, and ar you aware of anyone looking to get into this kind of boat? Here are the details.

2004 Sunsetter 21XTI

340 Monsoon

150 hrs (all fresh water, most on private lake)

Excellent condition (aren't they all)

Illusion X tower with speakers and 4 lights, Board Rack and Ski Rack.

600W Amp

Perfect pass - Digital Pro (ideal for skiing and wakeboarding)

Wedge

Color - White w/ Blue - Patriotic Graphics

Well maintained boat, have all of the records, located in Southern Cal.

It perfect ebayesque style I'll help you get into your response by offering you $5K cash and I'll even drive out and pick it up! Feel free to PM me if interested, I could be there this weekend. :)