Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new wakeboarding video!

Trentster

**--UPDATE--**

O.K. I broke the video into three sections and downloaded them onto my photobucket account. The links are below next to the original.

Well, I like to edit videos and this is the first one that I have ever put online. I apologize for the aspect ratio. It was filmed and edited in 16:9, and when I exported it in Windows Media format for the internet it did not give me any options in Adobe Premiere Elements, so it plays back in 4:3. I looked and looked and could not get it to do it- sorry. If anyone knows a trick, it's Elements 1.0. I never have any problems with MPEG, DVD, or Quick Time for playing back 16:9. The video is approximately 12 minutes long. Make sure you check out the crashes at the end!

Well, here is what it's like to go boarding with the Trentster! This is how the video breaks down: Ashlee and Zachary are my kids. Landry and Whitney are my sister's kids. I am obviously Trent and my wife is Donielle. Andee is our regular wakeboarding bud! She has been great with the kids, and it was sure fun when my family only went with her on those days when we only had a few hours to board. Thanks Andee! Jeff and Grant are a couple of my buds that are pro snowboarders. They have only been out thirty or so times on a wakeboard in the last couple of years. The big boat and the jet ski are my parents, and the Bayliner is my Uncle's boat. Everyone in the video are our family and friends. Enjoy!

Here is the original link: Windows_wakeboarding_2006.Wmv.Zip by Bigupload.Com

O.K. I just downloaded it myself and was hoping that it would stream and it doesn't. If you don't mind downloading - I think you will like it. If anyone has any suggestions on another site I can download it to let me know. Maybe a wakeboarding site. Anyways- I hope you like it!

Here are the new links:

Part One

Part Two

Crashes

Trentster Rockon.gif

Edited by Trentster

Worked for me... Downloaded, unzipped & watched - no special steps needed.

Very nice - I was wondering if you guys ever fell.....

Edit - Comment.

Edited by weinrdog

I give an A+ to part one! I bet those kids were smiling from ear to ear! Nice work!! Those nerds (j/k) in part two weren't to bad either! That was a very enjoyable video to watch! Thanks! Thumbup.gif

Great Video....where did you find a board/bindings to fit a 3 year old. I would love to get my 3 yr old daughter on the water.

Did it take the three yr old long to get it?

It's the smallest Hyperlite board and bindings. The bindings are actually too big, but he doesn't come out of them. Landry just wanted to learn really bad because the other kids were doing it. He was actually up the third or fourth try.