Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Extended Bimini

crod

Anyone have an extended Bimini?  Considering putting in a 2019 order and wondering if it’s worth it?  How far does it extend out? Is it stable? How does it look?

Appreciate the feedback!

My personal opinion is that it’s way too big for any boat other than the 25 LSV. On a boat like the 23 it presents a hazard to getting in and out of the boat from the sun pad. 

Not the best pic but this 25 had the extended bimini at the DFW show

99F7A15B-F4AB-4B65-8BCB-F47B73CB46A6.jpeg

Edited by IXFE
  • Like 2

If you have kids, boat in an extremely sunny area or an otherwise fairer skinned family I would consider it. Especially with little ones, it is nice not to have to chase the shade as much. You will smack your nugget though.

I would like the boat and bimini pictured above.  Can someone tell me who to talk to?  :drool:  The 25 is the only one that tempts me a little bit to cheat on my current girl.  

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Molarbu said:

I would like the boat and bimini pictured above.  Can someone tell me who to talk to?  :drool:  The 25 is the only one that tempts me a little bit to cheat on my current girl.  

Call Rusty at Waterski America 👍🏻

• Like 2